The Sports and Recreation Trust has been involved in a number of major project over the years, designed to provide improved sports and recreation facilities for the community. These include:
- The skateboard park
- The BMX track, which had a major refurbishment in 2012 and has been maintained annually since then.
- The pavilion was built in 2009 to replace temporary accommodation that had been provided after a fire burned down the original pavilion.
- The new football pitch.
- Portable floodlighting to improve training facilities.
- Five picnic tables, two near the pavilion and three near the BMX track.
- A Sports and Recreation Survey of the community in 2013 to establish what the community wanted in terms of new sports and recreation facilities.
- Security fencing around the Recreation Ground
- Boules court and picnic tables on the Memorial Hall Recreation Ground
The Sports and Recreation Trust has also provide grant funding to a wide range of organisations and individuals in the community. A full breakdown of grants provided
since 2011 are included: